1. Do you like bleu cheese? yes
2. Coke or Pepsi? coke
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. What flavor of Koolaid? cherry
5. Hot dogs? yes, probably over hamburgers, unless it’s Five Guys
6. Favorite TV show? Roswell, New Mexico
7. Do you believe in ghosts? I want to say no, but I’m pretty sure the house I grew up in was haunted. The floors would creek by themselves, and there were a lot of noises that sounded like footsteps… very creepy.
8. What do you drink in the morning? coffee with milk or creamer (a lot), and sometimes juice
9. Can you do a push-up? I can do one and only one.
10. Favorite Jewelry? earrings
11. Favorite hobby? something creative, like drawing or painting
12. Do you have ADD/ADHD? no, but sometimes I think I do.
13. Do you wear glasses? yes
14.Favorite cartoon character? that’s so hard! Right now, I’ll say Robin Hood, portrayed as a cartoon fox, in a Disney movie.
15. What three things have you done today? worked on some of my internship training, recorded a song, edited the song on garage band.
16. Three drinks you drink all the time? coffee, milk, and grapefruit juice
17. Current health worries. my ulcerative colitis is in remission right now, but a worry is forgetting my monthly appointments.
18. Do you believe in magic? in a young girl’s heart? In the context of the song, yes 🙂
19. Favorite place to be? home with my cats
20. How did you bring in the New Year? asleep well before midnight lol.
21. Where would you like to visit? I would love to go anywhere in South America!
22. Name four people that will play along: Not sure yet?
23. Favorite movies? I like Hallmark movies. Most recently, Isn’t it Romantic with Rebel Wilson. I usually like feel-good movies.
24. Favorite color? I’m not feminine or girly, but oddly, I love the color pink.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Like in hotel rooms? I imagine I would like it.
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Where are you now? in the living room
28. Where would you rather be: Hawaii, on the beach
29. Favorite food: enchiladas, beans and cheese (and no it’s just because I’m part Mexican lol. I will not be stereotyped!) 😉
30. Least favorite chore? cleaning the litter box…
32. What’s in your pockets? I don’t have pockets, but if I did, they would be empty
33. Last thing that made you laugh ? an Instagram video earlier today.
34. Favorite animal? cat, tiger, anything cat-like.
35. What’s your most recent injury? I pulled a muscle carrying my little cousin, who I now realize weighs a lot more than he did as a baby!
36. How many TV’s are in your house? 2
37. Worst pain ever? stomach aches due to my ulcerative colitis 🙁
38. Do you like to dance? yes! but only if it’s choreographed. lol.
39. Are your parents still alive? yes 🙂
40. Do you enjoy camping? yes- I grew up camping! People don’t believe me, but I would like it, unless it were too cold and I were to get sick.
From Barb’s blog: https://bipolarbarb.com/2019/06/25/40-odd-things/